We offer advanced booking for groups of 9 or more at a fixed rate of $55 per person including cart. We are happy to make recommendations for lodging options in the area, and can coordinate tee times at Bridgton Highlands Golf and Tennis, Fox Ridge Golf Club or Sanford Country Club. New for 2019, we have collaborated with The Brew Bus, and now offer brewery tours for your group either before or after your round of golf.
With our close proximity to Portland, Nonesuch is the ideal course for your group golf trip. Give us a call today at 207-883-0007!
Our professional staff will coordinate your tournament or outing to provide a seamless golfing experience. We can accommodate outings from just a few to 144 players in many formats. Outings may be booked any day of the week, although outings that require a closed course for a shotgun start are limited to Monday — Friday in season. Fees vary based on the time of year, the day and the size of the group. Nonesuch River Golf Club is open for its 16th full season of play this spring. The 203-acre facility features a meticulously maintained 18-hole Par 70 public championship golf course , a modern 2,500 square-foot clubhouse , a full-size practice range and greens, golf academy , and an experienced staff. Consistent with a first-class design, the greens are built to USGA specifications . The course features bentgrass fairways and greens and the layout is fully irrigated. We have four sets of tees to meet all of your golfing needs. To request an outing package please call us at (888)256-2717.
Our outing package includes:
- 18 holes of golf
- Golf Carts staged and marked with starting hole numbers and personalized cart signs (if names are provided in advance)
- A variety of formats are available depending on the size of our group: Shotgun, Reverse or Modified Shotgun or tee times.
- Registration tables and extra room and tables to set up Silent Auction, raffles, etc.
- On-Course competitions such as Closet to the Pin, Longest drive, and putting contest.
- Scoring after your event with Pro shop credits available for prizes.
For additional fees we can also provide you with:
- Sponsorship signs
- Unlimited sodas on the course and/or a Beverage Cart
- Continental Breakfast, Boxed lunches, catered lunches and dinners
- Rental clubs
- Arrangements with the Head Professional or Teaching Professional to give demonstrations or some type of lesson.
- Create a memorable outing with personalized gifts or prizes such as hats, balls or tees. Please call our Pro Shop for prices.
Outing Procedures and Policies for a successful outing:
- Select a date. Secure by returning a signed outing contract, tournament checklist and required deposit.
- Arrange for catering by contacting Jared Hourihan well in advance of your outing. (207) 883-0007, ext. 206 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confirm and guarantee your final number of players at least 7 days prior to your event. Numbers can be adjusted to accommodate more but you will be responsible for the minimum commitment in your outing contract for both golf and food.
- Fax or email the finalized players list and handicaps, if necessary, to Nonesuch no later than 5 days prior to your event
- Please make all final payment for your event on the day of outing, unless previous arrangements have been made.
Please be aware that no coolers and outside beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), purchased or donated, may be distributed at Nonesuch River Golf Club. All players are asked to arrive 45 minutes before the start time of the event, observe proper golf attire and use soft spikes. Interested in Hosting your event with us?